STAR WARS Squadrons update 1.03 is now rolling out for PS4, PS VR and Xbox One players. According to Star Wars Squadrons 1.03 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, stuttering and more. In addition, Star Wars Squadrons version 1.03 also includes fixes for lag and framerate drop problems.
Previously, an update added some crashing fixes to the game. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Star Wars Squadrons version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
Star Wars Squadrons 1.03 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Made improvements to the overall Fleet Battles tutorial experience.
- Fixed an issue where the player could experience a black screen during or after customizing their pilots.
- Fixed an issue where pilot models were blurry when being customized for some players.
- Fixed a typo on the profile page.
- Other stability improvements and minor fixes, including reduced crashing on PC.
- Fixed an issue where dying during the Rebel prologue mission while fighting the Star Destroyer could block progress.
- Fixed an issue where medals could be reset after uninstalling or updating the game.
- Fixed an issue where players could not progress through Mission 3 if they defeated the Quasars too quickly.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck when launching missions from the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the UI after completing the prologue through EA Play would not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where medal earned in the single-player story could be reset after playing other activities (previously fixed on PC).
- Updated Challenge text to make it clearer that they cannot be completed in Solo vs AI.
- Fixed an issue where players didn’t populate the EA Friends List.
- Improved party stability.
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed while transitioning into a match.
- Selecting “Quick Match” will now remember your faction preference for Dogfight.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when loading into Fleet Battles.
- Fixed an issue where players could not use the “Customize Ship” option in the hangar during the Fleet Battles briefing room state.
- Fixed the issue where cutscenes would appear broken on the Valve Index when using Origin.
- Improved performance while using Steam VR.
- Fixed an issue where the D-pad wouldn’t work in the settings menu while using Steam VR.
- Made the fade to black transitions a smoother experience for Oculus Rift users.
- Fixed an flickering helmet issue on Victory poses for Oculus Quest users.
- Challenges now more clearly indicate that they cannot be completed in Solo vs AI.
- Addressed a bug where single-player medals could be removed after playing other game modes.
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag problems.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Star Wars Squadrons update 1.03 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.