Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update version 1.09 released for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jedi Fallen Order 1.09 patch notes, the latest update added new features as well as resolves various issues and added some change to the gameplay. Apart from this, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order patch 1.09 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Jedi Fallen Order version 1.09 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.09 patch notes
- New Journey + added
- Unlocked after beating the game
- All cosmetic unlocks are carried over
- All lightsaber colours are available from the start
- Exclusive dark side-themed cosmetics available in NJ+
- Inquisitor uniform
- Protection and Defence I & II lightsaber parts
- Red kyber crystal
- Meditation Training game modes added as part of NJ+
- Combat Challenges
- Wave-based game modes to fight against preset enemies
- Battle Grid
- Sandbox-style game mode for players to make their own encounters
- Cosmetic rewards for BD-1
- Button-mashing quick-time events can now be skipped
- Needing to hold the Climb button can now be disabled
- Holding a button to confirm/interact with something can be changed to a button press
- Text size scaling options have been added
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Improved transitions between parry and block animations
- The Bog Rats on Bogano were sometimes floating. They should now be more grounded.
- Improved the transitions into and out of jumping and double jumping
- Fixed the issue where Cal could get stuck in an endless falling loop during air attacks
- Fixed the issue that would prevent Cal from progressing his journey when a Bounty Hunter would show up
- Improved overall responsiveness of gameplay and the reliability of actions based on player feedback
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Jedi Fallen Order patch 1.09 fixed a few exploits.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.09 is now available for download.