Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update version 1.07 released for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jedi Fallen Order 1.07 changelog, the latest update resolves various issues and added some change to the gameplay. Apart from this, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.07 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Jedi Fallen Order version 1.07 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.07 changelog
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Jedi Fallen Order 1.07 fixed a few exploits.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.07 is now available fo download.