Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update version 1.06 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jedi Fallen Order 1.06 changelog, the latest update brings the quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Jedi Fallen Order version 1.06 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 changelog
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Jedi Fallen Order 1.06 fixed a few exploits.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 is now available fo download.