Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.17 is now rolling out for players on consoles and PC. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.17 patch notes, the update contains bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.17 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.17 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.17 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.17 addressed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.17 rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue in Hero Starfighters on PC where players experienced a short stuttering before being locked on
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.17 fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.17 update added fixes for crashing issues
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.17 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.