Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.13 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.13 patch notes, the new update brings fixes and improvements to the game. In addition, Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.13 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big Star Wars Battlefront 2 “Night on Endor” update was released which added playable Ewoks to the game. In addition, a hotfix was also released with balance changes that were impacting Ewok Hunt, as well as a specific crash fix on the Xbox One.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Lowered pre-round timer on all Game Modes from 60 to 45 seconds; Hero Showdown has been reduced to 20 seconds
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t receive their Rank based Achievement / Trophy on the correct level, preventing players from getting the Rank 50 version
- Fixed a bug where the player inside the AT-AT could be killed by many of Emperor Palpatine’s abilities
- Fixed a bug where Leia Organa’s Boushh Appearance was not triggering the correct voice when triggering an Emote in-game
- Fixed a bug where equipped Hero Emotes would not trigger
- Lowered the enemies defeated requirements for Weekly Challenges from 10 to 5
- Further improvements to hitting the target with Darth Maul’s FURIOUS THROW Ability
- Fixed a few crash / player stuck issues
The article is now updated with the official Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.13 changelog.