Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Battlefront 2 1.42 changelog, the new update brings the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Battlefront 2 (SWBF2) version 1.42 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.42 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SWBF2) Update 1.42 changelog
- Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
- Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
- Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk – Instant Action.
- Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.
- Fixed matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed stuttering/lag issues.
- Addressed crashing issues with Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.42.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.42 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.