Star Wars Battlefront 2 (SWBF2) update 1.35 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Battlefront 2 1.35 patch notes, the latest update adds new Community Quests, new Phase I Trooper bundles and various gameplay changes. Apart from this, Battlefront 2 update 1.35 also includes various bug fixes as well as stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the release of this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.35 update is expected to fix all these issues.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.35 patch notes
- Added new Community Quests to take place over July. The new quests will unlock animated Victory Poses and new Voice Lines for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Darth Maul, and General Grievous.
- Added new Phase I Trooper bundles for all Legions.
- Fixed an issue where a round on Starfighter Assault and Hero Showdown could begin and end without the player number criteria having been successfully met.
HEROES AND VILLAINS
- Fixed a visual issue where impact VFX would incorrectly trigger, when playing as Vader and attacking while holding the Block button.
- Fixed an issue where Vader’s Lightsaber would stop being visible when switching the lightsaber off before throwing it against an opponent.
- Visual tech animation improvements to the chestplate of the General Kenobi appearance.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting or dashing while Count Dooku’s Duelist ability was active, would reset the ability’s animation speed.
- Community Request: Changed Finn’s Covert Leader Star Card to take effect whenever Finn defeats an enemy.
- Community Request: Obi-Wan Kenobi is now immune to enemy Force abilities while performing All-Out Push.
REINFORCEMENTS AND VEHICLE
- Fixed a visual issue where the Droideka’s energy shield would not be visible when in the Squad Spawn screen, after joining a game already in progress.
- Added Milestones for the Droideka and TX-130.
- Fixed an issue where the AT-ST could occasionally defeat heroes in one-shot.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon would occasionally disappear after combat rolling and shooting at the same time, when in first-person view.
- Battlefront 2 version 1.35 added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.35.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.35 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed various glitches.
- Because of an issue that came up late in the process, the “Charged and Ready” Milestone is not accurately tracking dealt damage. The issue will be resolved in the next update.
- Kylo Ren’s Pull ability can still interrupt Obi-Wan’s All-Out Push. This will be changed in the next update.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.35 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.