Star Renegades update 1.06 (v220.127.116.11) is now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Star Renegades 1.06 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor fixes to the game. Apart from this, Star Renegades version 1.06 also includes some other minor fixes.
Previously, a minor hotfix was released with minor changes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Star Renegades patch 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Star Renegades Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes – January 11, 2022
• Bunch of translations for 1.5 content that fell through the cracks. Sorry about that.
• Designated all 1.5 dialogues as “chatter” for those playing with “suppress idle banter”.
• Fixed an issue that stopped the Aegis / Archon combo “Soul Wrath” from functioning.
• Fixed a string issue where the Guardian Cursed effect text wasn’t being properly visualized.
• Fixed an issue where you could recruit a second Juggernaut variant if you had a Juggernaut/Guardian progeny (if this issue is active in your current run, you may need to start a new run for it to be truly fixed. If you want to complete your run, though, you can – of course – just opt to not recruit the second Juggernaut)
• Dark Paragon / Empath combo showed some broken text for its effect.
Download free Star Renegades update 1.06 on PS4 and Xbox One.