Star Citizen update 3.15 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Star Citizen patch notes, the latest update 3.15 added various fixes, changes, and gameplay improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Star Citizen patch 3.15 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Star Citizen Patch 3.15 Notes (Oct 20, 2021)
- Eliminate All: Requires players to kill all enemy NPCs at a location.
- Eliminate Specific: Requires players to kill a predetermined target.
- Eliminate Boss: Players are tasked with killing a heavily armored target, who only comes out of hiding to avenge the death of their crew.
- Steal: Players enter a hostile location to identify and steal a number of items guarded by hostiles.
- Dangerous Collect: Requires players to search a friendly facility for boxes using information in their mobiGlas. At any point during the mission, small enemy assaults can be triggered, which players can choose to avoid or aid the facility’s defenders in repelling.
- Defend: Players join friendly NPCs in defending a facility from multiple waves of enemies. In addition to the basic mission reward, players will receive a bonus for each friendly NPC that survives to the end.
or Alpha 3.15, there won’t be any classification differences (civilian, competition, industrial, military, stealth) among shields, as the team wants to ensure that grade balancing is in a good place before adding more features. They want to ensure that the grade differences in shield performance are notable without unbalancing the combat experience.
Tobii Gaze Tracking
For Alpha 3.15, we enabled Tobii’s Gaze Based Target Selection for an even deeper immersion. With a Tobii Eye Tracker 5, you can track both head and eye movements, and you have the freedom to decide if you want to track both or just one at a time. With the new Gaze Based Target Selection, you can now simplify target selection by looking at your opponent and pressing the target selection button. We want to make clear that at this point, that we are fully supporting Gaze Based Target Selection with the Tobii Eye Tracker 5, but no actual combat aiming or interacting with MFDs or the buttons in your ship’s cockpit.
Total Velocity Inidicator
When live, you will be able to decide in the Options menu if the Total Velocity Indicator (TVI) UI is permanently visible, hidden, or fades away when close to the center of the HUD.
Cinematic Missile Camera
We’re also bringing back a feature many machinima creators have missed lately. Head to the Options menu, select Keybindings, and open the tab Vehicle – Missiles. The Cinematic Missile Camera is unbound by default.
Download free Star Citizen patch 3.15 on PC (Steam).