Stacklands update 1.1.6 is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Stacklands patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to the Fish Trap, Momma Crab, and much more.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Stacklands patch 1.1.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Stacklands Patch 1.1.6 Notes – July 29, 2022
- Fixed a bug where the Fish Trap could soft lock when playing in Peaceful Mode
- Fixed a bug where you could use a combination of a coin/shell stack to buy packs on the Island
- Fixed a bug where the options menu would not save the preferences when pressing Escape
- Iron Bar idea is now only worth 1 Coin
- Momma Crab no longer spawns in Peaceful Mode
- Added a framerate limit option to the options menu
- Fisher can now be upgraded into Militia/Swordsmen/Explorer
- Added Wouter to the credits
- Garden/Farm/Greenhouse can now be used in Garden/Farm/Greenhouse Ideas as replacements for Soil
- Increased Snake Poison Chance
Download the free Stacklands patch 1.1.6 on PC (Steam).