Splitgate September update is now available to download on PC (Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Splitgate patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed bundles purchasing bug. Apart from this, the latest Splitgate patch also includes various stability fixes.
Currnetly, Splitgate servers are down. You can check Splitgate server status here.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Splitgate update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
– Karman Station Optimizations – Performance Improvements + Crash Fixes
– Karman Station returns to normal map rotation
– Added ability to queue multiple ranked playlists
– Combining rumble modes and casual modes into a “Quick Play” playlist
– Adding limited time featured playlists that are available on the weekends (includes rumble modes + new mode variants)
– Lower chance of running into bots queuing Quick Play
– Contamination Improvements
– Scoring Tweaks – Zombies get 2 points per kill
– Last Man Standing Indicator
– Players can no longer start as zombies in consecutive rounds
– Zombie Indicator Improvements
– New Zombie Notification
– Adding New Announcement Voice Lines
– Mantling – Adding support for mantling (ledge grabbing). Designed as jetpack boost so that there is not first person animation that interferes with aim/gunplay. Option to turn off in Settings > Gameplay
UI / Quality of Life
– Voice Chat Stability Improvements
– Console users can now redeem DLC codes
– KOTH/DOM Hill Visibility improvements
– Adding ability to customize enemy armor color, enemy outline color, friendly outline color and friendly color through walls
– Projectile hit detection improvements through portals
– Various Crash Fixes
– Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Download free Splitgate patch on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.