Spiderman patch 1.15 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Spiderman update 1.15 patch notes, the new update comes with various fixes for issues related to the game crashing, client bugs, stuttering/lag, and UI bugs. Apart from this, Spiderman version 1.15 also stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with includes the new Marvel’s Spider-Man Silver Lining DLC pack with new missions, revamped enemies, new challenges and three more Spidey suits. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Spiderman 1.15 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spiderman Update 1.15 for PS4 patch notes
Fixes & Updates
Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under the digger in the mission “Getting Deep.”
Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die, preventing progression, in the mission “Trust Issues.”
Spiderman update 1.15 addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
Addressed an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
Spiderman 1.15 addressed an issue where some SUV’s would not have collision once stopped.
Addressed an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage when attempting to stop an SUV.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Spiderman 1.15.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Spiderman version 1.15.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- According to the official Spiderman update 1.15 patch notes, the new update has added various under the hood improvements.
- Spiderman patch 1.15 PS4 update has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
Spiderman update 1.15 for PS4 is now available for download.