Spelunky 2 update 1.16 patch notes are now available for PS4 players. According to Spelunky 2 1.16 patch notes, the latest update resolves various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Spelunky 2 version 1.16 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added gameplay optimizations and tweaks. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Spelunky 2 version 1.16 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spelunky 2 1.16 patch notes
- Fixed bug where high-speed entities could go through shields.
- Fixed extra speed on brushing up against the corner of terrain while pressing the jump button after stomping a monster.
- Fixed issue when climbing down on top of certain floors (falling platforms, conveyor belts, elevators, etc.).
- Fixed issue when pushing blocks over certain floor tiles (conveyor belts, falling platforms, etc.).
- Fixed multiple damages when being thrown against a nearby wall by a vendor, NPC, or yeti.
- Treasure coming out of pots and chests can now be whipped out of the way slightly sooner.
- Hard boss will now prioritize the attack animation over the damaged one.
- Cold lavamanders won’t burn ropes anymore.
- “Celeritas” now takes precedence over “Major”.
- Made whip backwards’ hitbox slightly taller so arrows and some enemies can be backwhipped.
- Cleaned up a LISE sprite.
Download free Spelunky 2 update 1.16 for PlayStation 4.