Spelunky 2 update 1.15 for PS4 is now available for players. According to Spelunky 2 1.15 patch notes, the latest update added various balancing and bug fixes. Apart from this, Spelunky 2 version 1.15 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Spelunky 2 version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spelunky 2 1.15 patch notes
- Prevented pets from entering through closed doors.
- Fixed crash when a pet touches the closed eggplant world door.
- Fixed “Start with bots” and “Quick Select” button icons on the keyboard.
- Fixed blocked path in a certain tidepool level when playing coop with a dead player.
- Mounts should once again fit into gaps easily.
- Fixed single-gap taming animation.
- Fixed some interactions that made Vlad’s Cape hover not trigger correctly.
- Fixed issue where a certain veteran hunter would miss a crucial shot.
- Olmec bombs will no longer spawn in such a way that they squeeze against a wall and end up on top of its head.
- Fixed infinite jetpack fuel on brushing up against the corner of terrain while flying.
- Entities tossed with the pitcher’s mitt will now lose their flying effect on contact with shields.
Download free Spelunky 2 update 1.15 for PlayStation 4.