SpellForce 3 Reforced update 1.01 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official SpellForce 3 Reforced patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes gameplay changes, and improvements.
Since the release, players are experiencing various problems with the game. Today’s SpellForce 3 Reforced patch 1.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
– Fixed Progress screen displaying buildings that do not exist in the game
– Fixed workers playing weird looping animation when failing to find resources to gather
– Fixed incorrect mining animation for dwarven moonsilver miners
– Fixed units running in loops when trying to avoid other units
– Fixed issue with spectating skirmish games made from a savegame
– Fixed exploit that enabled certain units to trigger their aura way more often than intended
– Fixed an issue that could have caused dialogues to not start when entering a map with an active bleeding condition from a previous map.
– Fixed a lot of typos across all campaigns.