Spellbreak update 4.10 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Spellbreak 4.10 patch notes, the latest update added a bunch of new Cosmetics and new sound effects to more emotes. Apart from this, Spellbreak version 4.10 also includes some minor bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a new chapter with new quests and content. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Spellbreak version 4.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spellbreak 4.10 Patch Notes – Sep 2, 2021
- Added a bunch of new Cosmetics.
- Added sound effects to more emotes.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how high the Featherfall rune would launch players.
- Fixed infinite spinner appearing in the Chapters tab once a player has completed all of the Story Quests.
- Addressed Vowguard Inquisitor cape flapping around excessively while moving.
- Resolved an issue causing an infinite black screen to appear after applying a new color palette preset in Accessibility Settings just after returning from console’s dashboard.
- Fixed players being unable to leave the Chapter Rewards screen after repeatedly pressing ‘buy rewards’.
- Addressed an issue wherein matchmaking that caused partied teams to occasionally be split into different teams after loading into a match.
- Fixed a bug causing loot chests to sometimes appear in different open states for users.
- Players no longer lose crowns in ranked matches when the other team has no players.
- It’s been one year since Spellbreak’s launch and to celebrate the occasion, we have a gift for you! Log-in to the game between the release of this patch on Sep. 2, 2021 through Sep 9, 2021 and you will receive the Sisterhood of Blades Bundle (Ascending Blade Outfit series + Razor Wings Artifact) in your inventory for free. Thank you for a fantastic year, Breakers!
Download free Spellbreak update 4.10 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.