Spellbreak update 3.12 patch notes is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Spellbreak 3.12 patch notes, the latest update squashed various bugs and all sorts of other fixes. Apart from this, Spellbreak version 3.12 also contains gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a game update added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing several problems with the game. Today’s Spellbreak version 3.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Spellbreak 3.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug causing the spectate camera to focus on the lobby map instead of another player when the spectate button is pressed immediately after being exiled.
- Fixed an issue causing lag when getting exiled.
- Fixed a bug causing the incorrect class icon to appear next to unlocked skill up on Mage Rank up.
- And of course, fixed a whole bunch of miscellaneous crashes.
- Cleaned up some low-resolution textures.
- Addressed Menu / UI sound effect volume issues.
- Fixed squad loading screen issues.
- Addressed shadow popping problems around the map.
- Fixed missing chests on the player’s client.
- Fixed rare crashes.
Download free Spellbreak update 3.12 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.