Soulstone Survivors: Prologue update 0.9.027 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Soulstone Survivors patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to Barbarian character, Effect visibility slider and other bugs.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Soulstone Survivors patch 0.9.027 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Soulstone Survivors Patch Notes – November 8, 2022
- Fixed issue where certain players are not able to unlock the Barbarian character.
- Fixed an issue where certain players would start the game with the Effect visibility slider all the way to 0;
- Fixed issue where the Cursor on Linux would go invisible after you started a match, and then went to any menu such as pause or level up;
- Fixed an issue where having lots of power-ups would go in front of the Options menu during gameplay;
- Fixed issue where characters can equip other character weapons;
- Increased the size of the Damage number in the ending screen to assist with the very small numbers;
- Fixed issue where Achievements that yield Runic Power were displaying the wrong information;
- Fixed Bloodlust cooldown calculation not working as intended, now Bloodlust properly no longer affects its own cooldown (or the cooldown of multiple instances of Bloodlust);
- Fixed issue where the Demolish skill would not be affected by the Effect Opacity setting;
- Fixed issue where Summon Ballista, when having its duration increased, would not show the increase in the tooltip;
Download free Soulstone Survivors update 0.9.027 on PC (Steam).