SoulCalibur 6 version 1.03 patch notes for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam released. According to the official SoulCalibur 6 update 1.03 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes, adjustments, and other improvements. In addition, the latest SoulCalibur VI patch 1.03 also contains stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s SoulCalibur 6 version 1.03 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
SoulCalibur 6 Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Adjustment of the battle gameplay, character moves and improvement of the general polish.
- Improvement of NETWORK functionalities as a whole.
- Correction of CREATION related issues.
- SoulCalibur 6 version 1.03 added the adjustment of the gameplay and character moves refers to moves of some of the characters.
Known Issues in SoulCalibur VI version 1.03
- We are looking into the Xbox One version’s long loading times.
- The game would get stuck on either the character selection or the stage selection in CASUAL MATCH.
【Temporary Solution】 Please select the desired character on the character selection after waiting for a few seconds. If this does not work, please restart the game. Additionally, the game developers are looking at various other problems and thank you for your continued patience as we work to improve the current game experience.