Soul Dossier update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Soul Dossier patch notes, the latest update includes various bug fixes, changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Soul Dossier patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Soul Dossier Patch Notes – December 6, 2021
This update will issue compensation: Spirit coin X10000
- Improved the running speed of Yang Qilang
- Reduced the physical recovery speed of Yang Qilang
- Improved the physical cost of simulating Yang Qilang’s lunge attack
- Increased the cooldown and damage of Yang Qilang 1
- Increased the cooldown and damage of Yang Qilang’s tail swing
- Reduced the cooldown of Yang Qilang’s sudden rise and now requires three hits to bring an agent down
The problem to repair
- Fixed an issue where the mock vengeful Spirit yuji could use one spell to kill and two spells to curse agents using meld armor
- Fixed an issue where the simulated vengeful Spirit yuji used one skill to steal and two abilities to curse agent Ning Chaichen who used the main star skill
- Fixed an issue where custom rooms could not select a map
- Fixed the issue that some auxiliary stars could not be worn
- Fixed the problem of item introduction abnormality in the selection screen
- Fixed an issue with the shortcut message screen when the player was killed by pressing Alt in Werewolf Kill mode
- Fixed a problem where the tail of Yang Qilang’s second magic dragon hit a soulseeker using meld armor without damage
- Fixed an issue where the auxiliary master could not consume soul after 6 minutes
- Attempted to fix the problem that the alignment water could not kill the soul