Songs of Conquest update 0.75.6 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Songs of Conquest patch notes, the latest update added a new map (Vally Low), a new PVP only map, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Songs of Conquest patch 0.75.6 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Songs of Conquest Patch 0.75.6 Notes – May 24, 2022
- Add map Valley Low, small 1v1 map
- Add new PVP only map “PVP Battle Only” where players can quickly level a wielder, build an army and battle it out.
- Add key-bindings in Options › Controls (first version; will see further improvements)
- Add a “Surrender” button in the Pause Menu for Skirmish & Online
- Add more loading screen tips
- Fix issue with chain lightning breaking battle and triggering incorrect hit/death animations
- Fix issue with slow timescale after leaving battle during slowmotion sequence
- Lower the amount of earth blocks summoned at tier 3 from 3 to 2
- Adjust the health of earth blocks, tier now has 10 hp, tier 2 has 10 hp, and tier 3 has 30 hp
- Lower cost of Mist from 8 to 7
- Mist now lasts to the beginning of the next battle round instead of to the beginning of the troop’s next round.
- Change the refill timer of the blacksmith from 10 to 5
- Speculative fix for “There is already an income registered” error that sometimes happened when artifacts moved between Wielders
- Prevent Wielders from getting invisible 11th skill as reward from visiting map entities when they already have 10 skills
- Fix auto-equipped artifacts from being placed in wrong hand
- Update Conquest so a pouch of gold can be picked up
- Make damage over time spells such as Insect Swarm, Boiling Blood and Acid Cloud be affected by Spell Power and resisted by Magic Resistance
- Change Repel, Justice and Explosive Fungi to no longer be affected by spell power
- Change so that artifacts giving Command cannot be unequipped/dropped or destroyed if you have too many troops
- Change damage of acid cloud to 20/40/60, was 20/50/80
- Change damage of Insect swarm to 6/12/18, was 6/12/20
- Change damage of boiling blood to 8/16/24, was 8/15/25
- Doctor Marjata in From the Ashes mission 3 was adjusted to fit better with her setup in Song of Stoutheart mission 4
- Adjust normal ai resource advantage to intended levels for the campaign
- Fix problem where AI didn’t move in mission 2 of From the Ashes campaign
- Selling a building now gives back 50% instead of 75% and is rounded down instead of up.
Download free Songs of Conquest update 4 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.