A new Solasta Crown of the Magister update 1.3.85 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Solasta patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues with the game.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Solasta Crown of the Magister patch 1.3.85 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Solasta Crown of the Magister Patch Notes – July 26, 2022
- Fixed being able to give Esfalad the Dryad Queen’s head before starting The Dryad Queen quest, preventing from starting the Jungle Escort quest
- Fixed the Waterfall exit area sometimes disappearing after entering the Hidden Caves in Verdant Valley
- Fixed Halman Summer missing from a cutscene… making the dialog very, very strange.
- Fixed a bug that could occur in Custom Dungeons if you spammed the skip button too quickly during dialogs
- Added a messsage when trying to select a DLC class in Multiplayer when the host doesn’t own the DLC.
- Made some changes to improve movement smoothness in Multiplayer
- Fixed an error that could occur when right clicking on an item while in a shop
- Fixed more desyncs in Multiplayer, such as closing the inventory immediately after moving an item before the network validated the move, or playing around in the bestiary menu.
- Fixed a rare case where starting a random encounter right before 8:00 AM and finishing it after 8:00 AM would prevent the exit area from appearing.
- Fixed items not immediately appearing on the ground after being dropped in Multiplayer
- Improve stability and added more safety nets to prevent potential crashes
- Fixed the game sometimes displaying xbox controls in weird places without reasons
- Fixed the Point Buy System being unavailable due to its icon being replaced by the male/female slider (wut?)
- Fixed a scroll of Resurrection in the People’s Hideout causing errors when looted
- Fixed a freeze that would occur when a Druid in Wild Shape gets knocked unconscious by an attack of opportunity (both the animal shape and druid reaching 0 HP in one strike)
- Made some optimization passes on Caer Hyfrid
- Fixed a Ranger with Fast Aim and a +1 Longbow equipped losing their UI when entering combat