Solar Ash update 1.06 is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official Solar Ash patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Solar Ash 1.06 patch also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Read more details below.
Solar Ash Patch Notes – February 1, 2022
- Fixed an issue where Rei’s multitool would disappear while activating
- Fixed an issue where Ames wouldn’t talk to Rei if they returned to the
- Fixed an issue where the Timeslip cooldown doesn’t pause while pausing
- Fixed an issue where invisible collision would remain post-Rust Dragger
- Fixed several issues with dialogue/text and localization errors
- Fixed several issues with Remnants
- Fixed several crashes
- Updated the PS4/PS5 application icon
- PS4 audio quality has been improved
- PSS performance has been improved
- PC – Fixed several issues related to resolution settings
- PC – Fixed an issue where I-JI elements cannot be selected if they are
hovered over as the application gains focus
- PC – Fixed mouse cursor DPI not scaling after resizing in Windowed mode and returning to Fullscreen mode
Download free Solar Ash update 1.06 for PC (Steam).