Snowrunner update 1.06 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Snow Runner version 1.06 changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Additionally, Snowrunner 1.06 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with new Taymyr Rift Map, with new missions, 2 vehicle skins (Derry Longhorn 3194, KHAN Lo4F), multiple save slots and more.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner 1.06 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
What is new in Snowrunner update 1.06?
- Optimized PS4 memory management (fixes the most frequent crashes on PS4)
- Improved dynamic resolution on PS4
- First implementation of Logitech G29 on PS4 (Work in progress, expect issues)
- First implementation of Logitech G920 on Xbox One (Work in progress, expect issues)
- Fixed PS4 graphic issues.
This was actually a side-effect of some memory and rendering fixes made previously, which caused some of the textures to now take longer to fully load, and PS4 dynamic scaling to activate more often.
- Added support for the Logitech G29 and G920 steering wheels.
- Fixed various Snowrunner PS4 crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Snowrunner version 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.