Please note – Snowrunner update 1.20 is now available for players
A new Snowrunner update 1.04 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Snow Runner version 1.04 changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements to the game. Additionally, Snowrunner patch 1.04 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snow Runner patch 1.04 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Snowrunner update 1.04 details (Updated)
- Additional invitation and connection fixes
- Fixed: some players were not able to accept a co-op invitation after quitting the game during a co-op session
- Fixed: host blocked after a guest exits a game while host was changing map with a guest’s vehicle
- Main rendering crash fixed (PS4)
- Additional crash and freeze fixes
- Fixed headlights and brake lights issues
- Fixed a terrain issue in Smithville Dam
- Cargo duplication fix
- Fixed the main menu disappearing or being blocked when players tried to find a game
- Fixed some cases of trucks overlapping each other with no collision
- Fixed friends’ names not always displaying properly in friends list
- Numerous stability improvements
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
- Various rendering Fixes
- Localization fixes
WIP Known Issues:
These are issues we’re in the process of fixing, and should be fixed in the next update.
- Savedata – Trucks duplicate if savegame path contains non-latin letters and symbols
- Some players get a black screen when they open map (can cause save issue)
- Michigan dam duplicated/lost truck bug
- Missing and duplicating trucks after every loading in the solo mode
- As coop host, you can lose your truck if you quit the game during a gateway loading screen
- Coop – Player can fall under the ground
- (PS4 also) Tutorial – It’s possible to leave the garage before going to Alaska using the global map
SnowRunner version 1.04 for PS4 is now available for download.