SnowRunner update 1.03 is now rolling out for PC, PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Snow Runner version 1.03 details, the latest update added some bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, SnowRunner patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snow Runner patch 1.03 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
SnowRunner update 1.03 details (Updated)
- Friend list: The friends list will now always appear when you launch the game. However, some players may have issues after a game when coming back to the menu. If you encounter this issue, please relaunch your game. We are still working on a 100% fix, sorry for the inconvenience.
- Invitation: players can now receive invites when they are in another coop game.
- A few connection improvements.
- Vehicle physics: collision bug causing trucks to fall through the ground is now fixed.
- Logitech G29: Force Feedback is not deactivated anymore after alt+tabbing.
- Marker issue for contract “Lost Container” is now resolved.
- HUD elements do not appear anymore in the garage when you use the “skip tutorial” option.
- A few mod, gameplay, and localization issues are now fixed
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
SnowRunner version 1.03 for PS4 is now available for download.