A new Snowrunner update 1.32 (v17.1) is available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Snowrunner 1.32 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, changes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Snowrunner version 1.32 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major season 7 update added a new map, new vehicles, and new activities.
Unfortunetly, since the last patch, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Snow runner update 1.32 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Snowrunner 1.32 Patch Notes (Update 17.1) – July 5, 2022
- Addressed an issue when sometimes subscribed MOD maps cannot be enabled
- Fixed a bug related to convertation of the maps with custom assets
- Optimized API calls to mod.io
- Some minor cosmetic changes in content library
- Added a warning message that savegames may be incompatible with previous versions
- Render optimizations for Xbox Series
- Localization fixes
- Minor multiplayer, crossplay and UI bugs were fixed
- Fixed a bug in hard mode during co-op session when trying to refuel a full truck at the fuel station results in deleting all the fuel from the truck’s gas tank
- Addressed an issue with constant accidental crashes after some amount of hours of play during a saving process on Nintendo Switch
- Addressed an issue when markers (waypoint, loading marker, watchpoint, etc.) in the game are noticeably clipped when they are at the edge of the screen in windowed mode
- Addressed an issue which could cause save game crashes on PlayStation
- Fixed a bug with accidental crashes of the beginning of the game on any platform
Download free Snowrunner patch 1.32 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One.