A new Snowrunner update 1.29 (v16.1) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Snowrunner 1.29 patch notes, the latest update added tough and powerful vehicles with the new Crocodile Pack. Apart from this, Snow runner patch 16.1 also includes a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last update, players are facing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Snow runner update 1.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Snowrunner Update 16.1 Patch Notes – March 1st, 2022
- Crocodile Pack is now available for purchase on consoles, later today on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store)
- Improved logic for compatible add-ons pop up in the garage
- Addressed an issue where the Left Stick Press (Hold) UI button prompt was misplaced in the Control Scheme B settings screen
- Addressed an issue where the button “Move to Garage” was missing from the global map if the player was on this map
- Addressed an issue where it was impossible to take a photo in photo mode on the windows store version of the game
- Addressed an issue where a button to open photo mode was missing while the tutorial hints were shown
- Fixed photo mode on Switch in coop
- Addressed an issue where frame rates dropped on console when a player change brightness settings
- Addressed an issue where the colors of the created screenshot taken in the Steam version of the game were inverted
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to navigate in the photo mode menu with a controller once they used mouse & keyboard
- Addressed an issue where guests were unable to replenish supplies in the service trailer in a co-op in hard mode
- Addressed an issue where stickers of the ‘Slot 3’ were clipping into the interior textures of the ‘Tayga 6455B’
- Enabled crossplay with Xbox platform
- Addressed an issue where the ‘Paste’ button was displayed as the ‘Ins’ keyboard button in the ”connect to crossplay session by code” window when a player used a gamepad
- Addressed an issue where the mods list that the player needs to download before entering a game was incomplete
- Updated game editor packing system, it will now compile separate zip files for each platform
- Fixed watchtowers display on a map for mod maps
General fixes in Snowrunner 1.29
- Addressed an issue where rails did not spawn in the Guardian of the Grove contract in the Don region
- Addressed an issue where it was possible to duplicate cargo on objective restart in co-op
- Addressed an issue where ‘Offroad Scout Trailer’ did not disappear after completing the ‘Trailer with New Equipment’ contract in the coop session
- Addressed an issue where the ‘Workhorse’ task was not completed if the ‘Chevrolet CK1500’ truck was repaired and refueled before completion of the first stage of the task
Download free Snowrunner version 1.29 on PS4 and Xbox One.