Snowrunner update 1.27 will soon roll out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Snowrunner 1.17 patch notes, the latest update resolves a number of issues and added some balancing. Apart from this, Snow runner patch version 1.27 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, an update added the TATRA 813 and TATRA 805. The 813 is a heavy 8-wheeler boasting incredible agility for a truck of its size, while the 805 is a versatile off-road truck capable of traversing the most difficult of paths.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner patch 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Snowrunner 1.27 Patch Notes
- Improved towed vehicles wheels collision for evacuator addons
- Improved crane behavior for Tatra Force
- Addressed an issue where saddle low and saddle high models appeared to be the same on the Caterpillar CT681
- Fixed errors in the description of the Container Carrier for Caterpillar 745C
- Updated engine sounds for Jeep Wrangler
- Addressed an issue where the UI menu disappeared when a player changed video settings during the tutorial
- Addressed an issue where the functions ‘Exit winch control’ and ‘Switch winch points’ were missing when using crane mode
- Addressed an issue where the host could see guest appearing on a map after leaving the garage while the host was previewing another map from a global map
- Addressed an issue where Articulated Towing Platform animation was desynchronized between players
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to load logs in the Unloading Zone of Antonovskiy Nature Reserve in Don
- Addressed an issue where missing mod popup was skipped in the load game menu and was shown after the level was loaded
- Addressed an issue where clients were unable to subscribe to more than 3 mods at a time when they were joining a host session with mods enabled
- Addressed an issue where exhaust smoke was missing with higher than 30 FPS
- Addressed an issue where manual unloading zones did not accept the cargo without reaching the zone with the truck
- Addressed an issue where the functions menu did not disappear after winching
- Addressed an issue where the fog of war was not synced between host and clients in some cases in co-op
- Addressed an issue where re-check mods were removed from player save file
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Addressed some audio issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Snowrunner update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.