Snowrunner patch 1.35 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Snowrunner update 1.35 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay optimizations, tweaks, balancing, and more. Apart from this, Snowrunner version 1.35 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, an update added various quality of life fixes to the game. Unfortunately, some players are facing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Snowrunner patch 1.35 will address a few of these issues.
Snowrunner 1.35 Patch Notes
- Fixed controls conflicts in control schemes B and D.
- Addressed an issue where PC the ‘Log Trailer’ mounting fell under the terrain after detaching.
- Added additional crane sockets for Khan Sentinel.
- Addressed an issue where metal detector sounds were not working in some cases.
- Addressed an issue where the truck engine was disabled immediately when the player changed the truck.
- Addressed an issue where metal rolls could disappear after creation at Black Badger Lake in co-op.
- Addressed an issue where player automatically entered customize menu after repairing his truck in the garage in hard mode.
- Improved game performance while playing on ultra settings.
- Addressed an issue where stock bumper of ZiKZ 605-R was locked after buying the winch pipe.
- Addressed an issue where the “Snub Heatshielded” exhaust on the International HX 520 collided with the Logging Frame Add-on.
- Improved suspension collision for Khan 317 Sentinel and Zikz 605R.
Download free Snowrunner update 1.35 on PS4 and Xbox One.