Snowrunner update 1.11 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Snowrunner 1.11 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, lag, sound, and more. Apart from this, Snow runner version 1.11 also includes various gameplay optimizations.
Previously, an update added Imandra DLC with a new map, TUZ 108 Warthog, and various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snow runner update 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new and fixed in Snowrunner 1.11 Patch notes?
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capacity wasn’t displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller
- Fixed sound-related issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Added optimizations to the game.
- Fixed various game crashing problems.
- Added performance and general stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Snowrunner update 1.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.