Snowrunner update 1.24 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Snowrunner 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Snow Runner update 1.24 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, an update was released with added new maps, vehicles, and more to SnowRunner Season Pass owners.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner version 1.24 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
What is new and fixed in Snowrunner 1.24 Patch notes?
- Fixed a bug where metal rolls could disappear after creation at Black Badger Lake in co-op
- Fixed a bug where player automatically entered customize menu after repairing his truck in the garage in hard mode
- Improved game performance while playing on ultra settings
- Fixed a bug where video settings were not saved after restarting the game
- Fixed slow gearbox stick movement when a player is trying to set it to reverse
- Various fixes for logging mechanics in co-op
- Crash fixes and optimizations
- Fixed a bug where stock bumper of ZiKZ 605-R was locked after buying the winch pipe
- Fixed a bug where the “Snub Heatshielded” exhaust on the International HX 520 collided with the Logging Frame Add-on
- Improved suspension collision for Khan 317 Sentinel and Zikz 605R
- Increased the amount of available memory for mods on consoles by at least 40%
- Fixed a bug where a false RAM restriction appeared when players tried to connect to the co-op host with mods activated
- Fixed a bug where a user received “Authentication notice” when selecting Mod browser after launching title without internet connection on Xbox
Download free Snowrunner patch 1.24 on PS4 and Xbox One.