Snowrunner version 1.17 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Snowrunner update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update resolves a number of issues, mainly relating to mods on consoles, including restoring money to players whose balance became negative. Apart from this, Snowrunner 1.17 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update added Console Mods and various quality of life fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner 1.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Snowrunner Patch 1.17 Notes (Updated)
Patch 11.1 (Xbox One only)
- Fixed a bug where the title entered an indefinite unresponsive state after changing user in the Mod Browser
- Removed “Guides” option on consoles mod browser
Patch 11.2 (PS4 and PC)
Fixed a bug where trucks that were placed on a Big Salmon Peak disappeared after an update. (Unfortunately it is not possible to restore lost vehicles, only prevent the issue from happening again)
Fixed a bug with different cabins counter in description and tracking section
- Fixed an issue with negative balance resulting from players selling a specific addon equipped on a specific truck mod. Any negative balance is switched to positive in this update
Fixed a bug where it was not possible to download a missing map mod in coop
Fixed a bug where once a mod was deleted from console mods, a “missing mod” warning message kept appearing on the game save loading screen
Fixed a bug where the “Failed to connect to mod.io” message popped up every couple of seconds when using a mod browser in offline mode
Disabled achievements for co-op sessions that have mods activated
Fixed a bug where players could be unsubscribed from a mod without approval
- Fixed a bug where console mods which obtained the “not approved” status, remained subscribed and could not be deleted
- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
The following changes were added previously.
- Mods are now available on consoles
- Added alternative controls scheme for CAT TH357 forklift that allows fork manipulation while driving
- Fixed a bug where the player was able to complete cabin delivery just by hovering the cabin over the unloading zone
- Fixed a bug where the icon of the disassembling building did not appear on the minimap if another player opened it in a coop session
- Fixed a bug where in coop session guests got disconnected when someone drives near disassembling building at levels of Yukon region
- Fixed incorrect number of cabins that players need to deliver to complete contracts in the Yukon region
- Removed second unloading zone in the Power Line Maintenance objective in Yukon region
- Various bug fixes and improvements for Yukon maps
- Fixed a bug where some arrows on the dashboard of the ‘KRS 58 “Bandit”‘ truck passed through dashboard texture while driving
- Fixed a bug where mirrors of the ‘KRS 58 “Bandit”‘ truck were visibly reeling in the cockpit camera mode while driving
- Articulated trucks (CAT 745C and Azov 4220 Antarctic) steering force was slightly buffed
- Improved engine sound loop for Cat Th357
Read the full changelog here.
Download free Snowrunner update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.