Snowrunner patch 1.31 (v17) notes details are now available for players on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Snowrunner 1.31 patch notes, the latest Season 7 update added a new map, new activities and new vehicles. Apart from this, Snowrunner version 1.31 is now available on PS5 and Xbox with 4K and 60FPS support.
Since the last update, players are facing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Snow runner update 1.31 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Snowrunner Version 1.31 Patch Notes – May 31, 2022
- Playstation5 and Xbox Series
- New region, Tennessee with brand new racing activities.
- Gor BY-4
- Azov 43-191 “Sprinter”
Supported mod dependencies on mod.io. For example, if a mod map requires certain mod trucks, the mod creator could set those as dependencies, so the game client would subscribe and download all required content.
- Added ability to set up repairable garage on mod maps
- Crossplay with mods is now supported
- Fixed a bug where wheels passed through the fenders of the International Paystar 5070
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Spare Wheel’ upgrade of the ‘DAN 96320’ truck was shaking in the water
- Improved cargo slots indication in the cargo loading window
- Improved sound of the Log-loader crane
- Fixed a bug where winch pull did not stop when the button pull winch and pause menu were pressed simultaneously
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to use winch or crane after going to photo mode and back.
- Addressed a bug where steering first deflected to the opposite direction when rotating using gamepad if ‘Steering wheel’ was set in ‘Steering Mode’ parameter
- Fixed a bug where the logs became very heavy and were unable to be moved with the crane after interacting with another player in a multiplayer session
- Fixed a bug where logs position was desynchronized after traveling to another location on both host and client sides
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to turn on beacons after they were turned off
Download free Snowrunner patch 1.31 on PS4, PS5, PC and Xbox One.