Snowrunner update 1.24 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Snowrunner 1.24 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. Apart from this, Snowrunner version 1.24 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various tweaks, gameplay optimizations, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner patch 1.24 will resolve a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Snowrunner version 1.24 Patch notes
- Addressed an issue where metal rolls could disappear after creation at Black Badger Lake in co-op.
- Fixed a bug where player automatically entered customize menu after repairing his truck in the garage in hard mode.
- Improved game performance while playing on ultra settings.
- Fixed controls conflicts in control schemes B and D.
- Addressed an issue where PC the ‘Log Trailer’ mounting fell under the terrain after detaching.
- Added additional crane sockets for Khan Sentinel.
- Fixed a bug where metal detector sounds were not working in some cases.
- Addressed an issue where the truck engine was disabled immediately when the player changed the truck.
- Addressed an issue where stock bumper of ZiKZ 605-R was locked after buying the winch pipe.
- Fixed a bug where the “Snub Heatshielded” exhaust on the International HX 520 collided with the Logging Frame Add-on.
- Improved suspension collision for Khan 317 Sentinel and Zikz 605R.
Download free Snowrunner patch 1.24 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.