A new Snowrunner patch 1.22 released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Snowrunner 1.22 patch notes, the latest update the latest update added Russian Amur Oblast region, four new maps, two new vehicles and much more. Apart from this, Snowrunner PS4 update 1.22 also added new vehicle skins and hood ornaments.
Previously, an update added Imandra DLC with a new map, TUZ 108 Warthog, and various quality of life improvements. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner version 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Snowrunner PS4 update 1.22 Patch notes
Some of you have already had a chance to test it on the Public Test Server. On May 18th, all of you will discover our huge Season 4 update!
Owners of the season pass and the premium edition will have access to the largest addition to SnowRunner yet: Amur Oblast.
Discover four new, beautiful 4 km² maps located in Amur Oblast, Russia:
- Urska River is an area where you will find a rocket assembly workshop, a power plant, as well as an abandoned factory and village.
- A launch pad and several interesting landmarks are located in the second region, the Cosmodrome.
- Northern Aegis Installation, the third zone of Amur Oblast, is home to many points of interest, including an abandoned city.
- Last but not least, Chernokamensk is the site of a semi-abandoned fuel processing facility, essential for rocket launch operations.
Roam this gigantic new region with two new vehicles: ZiKZ 605-R and Khan 317 Sentinel.
Build a rocket launch site!
- Rehabilitate an old rocket launch site bought by a Russian private company.
- Rebuild the various buildings and infrastructure needed to make the launch site operational again. This also includes restoring houses for the launchpad workers.
- Deliver the three parts of the rocket.
Customize your fleet even more with three new truck skins and two new trailers.
- Updated models for ZiKZ 605-R and Khan 317 Sentinel
- Ongoing suspension and addons set up for ZiKZ 605-R
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to refuel via fuel stations in co-op
- Fixed a bug where the amount of fuel to be filled at the ‘Fuel Station’ pop-up did not changed when the target of fueling was changed during in ‘Hard Mode’
- Fixed a bug where un loading zones, player’s balance was not displayed in the loading pop up
- Added an ability to spawn cargo via dev tools on polygon
- Fixed a bug where road blocking rocks corresponding to certain tasks were not displayed on the navigation map on “Chernokamensk”
- Fixed a bug where enter garage button disappeared on the minimap if the ‘Contracts’ tab was opened
- Fixed a bug where the “Lift off” task could not be competed because hangar gates were closed
- Fixed a bug where the game camera glitched when player entered an enclosed industrial area in “Urska River” map
- Fixed a bug where upgrade ‘engageable’ of Differential Lock on International Paystar 5600 TS was available for purchase before finding it on the map ‘Grainwoods River’, Wisconsin
- Fixed major desynchronization when loading logs in co-op
Download free Snowrunner update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.