Snowrunner 1.11 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Snowrunner update 1.11 patch notes, the latest update brings co-op bug fixes, additional wheel support, and more. Apart from this, Snowrunner patch 1.11 also added support for Logitech True Force Wheel G923.
Previously, an update added Imandra DLC with a new map, TUZ 108 Warthog, and various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Snowrunner 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in today’s Snowrunner update 1.11?
- In Co-op, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower unlocks, contracts completion
- Additional fixes for co-op on a LAN
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capacity wasn’t displayed according to the selected metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel functionality for Royal BM17 depended on the installed bumper
- Fixed incorrect collision and behavior of International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank attached (or other heavy loads)
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 support for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed conflicts between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gears binds were not saved when exiting the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller
Download free Snowrunner update 1.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.