Sniper Elite 5 update 1.07 is rolling out on PS4, Xbox and PC. According to the official Sniper Elite 5 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashes, Achievements/Trophies and more. Apart from this, Sniper Elite 5 version 1.07 also addressed missing explosion sounds and other bugs.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the day 1 patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Sniper Elite 5 patch 1.07 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details here.
Sniper Elite 5 Patch 1.07 Notes
Fixed a crash when shooting the Machine Gun team loader before the gunner
• Fixed an occasional crash when shooting into the water
• Fixed players not receiving weapon attachments when visiting workbenches in Wolf Mountain DLC
• Fixed Achievements/Trophies not always unlocking: Covert Elimination + Reich To The Point in the Wolf Mountain DLC
• Player no longer gets stuck in reload animation
• Fixed missing explosion sounds (for example, on the satchel charge)
• Client no longer gets kicked after the first cutscene of some missions in co-op games.
Download free Sniper Elite 5 update 1.07 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.