Smite update version 11.28 released for PS4 players. According to the official Smite 11.28 patch notes, the latest update added minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Smite update 11.28 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season 7 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.28 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite update 11.28 Patch Notes
- [Xbox/PS4] Players crashing and unable to reconnect to matches
- [PC] Players crashing and unable to reconnect to matches
- [PC] Non-Steam users unable to purchase Season Pass and Digital Deluxe
- [PS4] Season Pass & Digital Deluxe DLC unavailable
- [Xbox/PS4] Item builder screen issues: Unable to back out without selecting an item. Button actions swap per each menu action.
- Heimdallr mastery skins temporarily disabled due to him disappearing momentarily when using basic attacks
- Heimdallr auto-skill doesn’t rank ult until level 16
- After activating Teleport Glyph, you can only cancel by right-clicking on the map pop-up
- Heimdallr disappears while basic attacking when using one of his mastery skins(these skins have been temporarily disabled)
Smite update 11.28 for PS4 is now available for download.