Smite update 11.05 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Smite 11.05 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 11.05 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 6.1 update was released with new a new arthurian god – Merlin (The Master Wizard). Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.05 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 11.05 Patch Notes for PS4 and XBox One
- Cornwall Bundle – Includes Gadget Goblin Cupid & Star Commander Bellona
- Fixed an issue where some Switch players did not unlock the God pack after linking accounts
- Mercury will be re-enabled after fixing his Ult causing players to be facing sideways permanently
- Updated Chernobog’s Archangel skin Ult FX to look different from CC immunity
- Fixed Arthur’s Uppercut ability knockup that was still aim-able
- Fixed crossplay VGS button inputs showing up as plain text in chat for other platforms
- Fixed Random Announcer Pack not working on consoles
- [Friends List] Fixed an issue where Steam players were missing most of the buttons on the Party tab
- Fixed an issue where if you are the leader of a Smite clan, being linked to another account removed you as the leader
- Fixed linking QR code on Switch client is pointing to the wrong platform
- [Switch] Fixed an issue on Savage controls closing the Options menu also activates a Relic
- Updated player renaming prompt to be clearer
- Updated Camelot Rules and FAQ description change
- Fixed lots of missing or bad characters for Japanese translations
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.05 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance improvements
- Smite patch 11.05 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Smite patch 11.05 added gameplay improvements.
- Added various minor under the hood changes with Smite 11.05.
Smite update 11.05 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.