Smite update 12.24 (Smite 9.7 Update Hotfix) is rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Smite 12.24 patch notes, the latest update brings balancing changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Smite version 12.24 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, the Slipknot update 9.7 added a new crossover event, fixes, balancing and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Smite patch 12.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Smite 12.24 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One- July 26, 2022
- Sphinx’s Bauble
- Fixed an issue where purchasing this item while dead increased the Cooldown Reduction cap more than intended
- Due to this fix, cooldown-based MOTDs will be unavailable temporarily. These modes include:
- Grab Bag
- All Out Assault
- Cooldowns Runneth Over
- Ferocious Executioner and Heavy Executioner
- Fixed an issue with the passives stacking on targets
The first bonus update for Mid Season 9 is ready to go! The most important change to the new mid season items are the bug fixes. Sphinx’s Bauble is going to be back and will be closely watched for possible balance changes in the second bonus update coming 2 weeks later. Looking beyond the new content, we set our sights on Warrior Junglers.
These are still overperforming and thus pushing many Assassins out of the viable god pool, so we are stacking some specific nerfs across the top gods and items in this archetype. Hopefully we will see Erlang Shen and Osiris drop in their prioritization in SPL and make room for more gods in that role. Additionally, Chernobog is seeing a small nerf after being the number one most contested god in SPL in the first weekend of the new update.
Mid Season is a 6 week update we are further out from 9.8 than usual, but there will be another round of bonus changes to make sure nothing runs wild for too long.
- Decreased max stacks from 3 to 2 on both the enemy protections decreased and owners protections increased
- (21 max prot reduction decreased to 14 max, 15 max prots gains decreased to 10)
- Decreased Movement Speed from 10% to 7%
- Decreased Passive True Damage from 80 to 70
- Decreased Passive Heal from 120 to 100
- Decreased Passive Cooldown Reduction from 1s to 0.5s
- Decreased Damage Mitigation Chernobog gains upon landing from 10/15/20/25/30% to 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Decreased max stacks on the slow the shadow clones apply from 4 stacks to 3 stacks (decreased max flow from 16% to 12%)
- Decreased Damage Reduction from 15/20/25/30/35% to 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Decreased Damage from 7.5% of his Basic Attack power to 5%
- Decreased Mink Damage Scaling from 85% of your Physical Power to 70%
Download and play free Smite patch 12.24 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.