A new Smite update 11.93 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Smite 11.93 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added performance improvements. Apart from this, Smite version 11.93 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big season update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Smite patch 11.93 will fix a few of these issues.
Smite 11.93 Patch Notes – September 24, 2021
- Addressed an issue where the PLAY button not working.
- Fixed War flag being purchasable alongside any other starter.
- Fixed Evolved Transcendence giving lower power than intended.
- Fixed Bumba’s Dagger not providing any power, for now it gives 15 physical and 10 magical instead of the reverse.
- Fixed Ranked not giving any bonus time.
- Addressed an issue with the new Assault ‘Healing Rules’ not working as intended.
- Addressed an issue with Bank Time in Ranked queues
- Fixed an issue with Bumba’s Dagger not giving Magical Power
- Addressed server crashes.
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download and play free Smite update 11.93 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.