Smite update 11.91 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Smite 11.91 patch notes, the latest 8.8 bonus update brings various balancing, tweaks, and changes. Apart from this, Smite version 11.91 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big season update added new changes fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s Smite patch 11.91 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Smite 11.91 Patch Notes – Sep 7, 2021
Fighter’s Mask is a staple of the Solo lane. It’s strong clear combined with delaying your starter choice brings unique flexibility that most of our Solo laners seem to be enjoying. We want to ensure other routes are viable however so we are looking at adjusting Fighter’s Mask along with its most powerful pairing; Sundering Axe. Our goal is to keep this strategy as a viable and interesting option but temper it so other builds can get their chance in the spotlight.
- Decreased Physical Power from 35 to 30
- Decreased Magical Power from 65 to 60
- Sundering Axe allows Warriors in the late game to have a strong mix of burst pressure, extra sustain, and strong tankiness that makes this choice incredibly potent. Reducing the base should bring this upgrade into a solid spot.
- Decrease the base bonus damage from the item’s passive from 5% to 3% of the target’s current health
- (2% of the owners protection scaling is unchanged)
- Soul Gem’s power, utility, and survivability make it a strong core in the current mage builds. We are reducing the burst heal this item provides to tone down the survivability aspect.
- Decreased the Heal from the item’s passive from 40% of your Magical Power Scaling to 30%
Ichaival rush has become the go to choice and it is easy to see why. With our Mid Season update we expected items like Ichaival to see more play since they no longer had to compete with boots and this provided a strong source of Attack Speed for Hunters. In this bootless world the raw stats provided by this item are too potent and so we are reducing the passive steal this item applies.
- Decreased the Power Increase from this item’s passive from 15 to 10 per stack
The bow meta has largely been enabled by the combination of Ichaival’s high power but also the raw Attack Speed Odysseus’ Bow provided to synergize with that power. In the long term a reduction in Attack Speed on this item will help it fit into builds in a more healthy way; and in the short term reduce the raw effectiveness of the current bow builds.
- Decreased Attack Speed from 40% to 30%
Jungler’s are going to see a large slew of adjustments in 8.9 with a goal of bringing damage focused Assassin’s back as a strong option compared to Tanky Warriors. Void Shield is a core enabler of the tankier playstyle. As a hybrid item it was providing too much defense making it difficult for more damage focused Assassin’s to brawl effectively.
- Decreased Physical Protections from 60 to 45
- Stone Cutting Sword similarly enabled some Tanky Warriors to bolster their defenses and limit the option for damage Assassins to fight back. Similar to Void Shield the focus is on reducing the protections provided.
- Decreased the Physical Protection Buff from the item’s passive from 7 to 5 per stack (from 21 to 15 total)
- The Physical Protection shred debuff is not changing (staying at 7 per stack)
- Winged Blade is the final item to round out the Tanky Jungler changes. For its cost it was simply too efficient and fit well in bolstering a Warrior’s already tankier stats.
- Decreased Health from 250 to 200
- Fixed an issue where she was not getting the intended Movement Speed from her Whirlpool Form ability
- More bug fixes are planned for the main patch release – see the Bug Fix section of the update notes
- Decrease Wind Wall Slow from 50/55/60/65/70% to 50% at all ranks
- Increase Cooldown from 90 to 110s
- Decreased Initial hit Physical Power scaling by 50 to 40%
- Decreased Burst hit Physical Power scaling by 55 to 45%
- Decreased the vision range that allies become buffed within from 150 to 110
- Increased Cooldown from from 12s to 13s
- Increased the HP the Clone has from 10% of Morgan’s to 30%
- Increased the Power the Clone has from 50% of Morgan’s to 75%
- Increase Cooldown from 13s to 14s
- Decrease Health Heal per hit from 6/8/10/12/14% to 6/7/8/9/10%
- Increased Cooldown from 5s to 6s
- Increased Cooldown from 10s to 11s
- Decrease Movement Speed of the Flowers by 10%
- Decreased Flower Bite Damage from 40/80/120/160/200 to 40/75/110/145/180
- Remove 10% bonus healing buff she can apply from basic attacks
- Increase Cooldown from 120s to 140s
- Decreases the damage reduction debuff Ymir applies to enemies from 15% to 10%
Download and play free Smite update 11.91 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.