Smite update 11.86 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Smite 11.86 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes fixes, and more. Apart from this, Smite version 11.86 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big season update added new changes fixes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite version 11.86 will fix a few of these issues.
Smite Patch 11.84 Notes (June 29, 2021)
The Dark Enchantress and array of spells have definitely made their mark on the battleground. While her early numbers were looking close to balanced we have seen a notable rise as players have learned what they can do with Morgan Le Fay. Her overall damage is very high and her win rate is climbing. Her primary damage and control comes from Sigil Mastery and its low cooldown makes it a constant threat to enemies. A cooldown increase should make this threat more manageable.
- Increased Cooldown from 10s to 12s
Persephone has been harvesting some wins with her recent rework. In particular she can generate a lot of Harvest Flowers and when combined with Flourish she can unleash a large amount of burst quickly. Harvest will now happen less frequently and we are removing scaling on the Bite and Flourish, lowering how often and how powerful this combo is when executed.
- Increased cooldown from 14s to 15s
- Decreased Bite Scaling from 40% to 35%
- Decreased Scaling from 65% to 55%
King Arthur has had a spotlight on him for some time, with him and Cu Chulainn running the solo lane at high levels of play. Our last adjustment brought down his performance overall but didn’t alleviate his overall impact. The high amount of abilities with high base damage means King Arthur doesn’t have to choose between tankiness and being a threat that can run down enemy carries. A reduction to his base damage across the board and the lethality of Excalibur’s Wrath should take some of this pressure off unless King Arthur has invested in more offensive choices.
- Decreased Base Damage from 60/115/170/225/280 to 60/110/160/210/260
- Decreased Base Damage from 60/120/180/240/300 to 60/115/170/225/280
- Decreased Jab Damage from 100/160/220/280/340 to 100/155/210/265/320
- Decreased Landing Hit Base damage from 50/110/170/240/290 to 50/100/150/200/250
- Decreased Landing Hit HP damage from 5/7/9/11/13% to 5/6.5/8/9.5/11%
- Added ‘per hit’ to the 2% HP damage
Similar to King Arthur, Cu Chulainn brings high offense with his base damage, making him difficult to damage and difficult to survive against at the same time. We are bringing down his free survivability from Berserk and toning down his largest burst in both forms. Spear of Mortal Pain in particular is also gaining a longer cooldown which lowers how often he can contribute large CC to a fight while staying outside of Berserk.
- Decreased Bonus Health Shield from 10+20 per level to 10+10 per level
- Decreased Base Damage from 175/250/325/400/475 to 165/235/305/375/445
- Increased Cooldown from 85s to 100s
- The damage change is for both Spear and War Cry. The cooldown is only for Spear
Sun Wukong may not have the same attention as King Arthur and Cu Chulainn, but we had and heard concerns about him potentially taking their place once they were nerfed. This might prompt questions about why not nerf Bluestone rather than Sun Wukong but in general we feel we have found a solid spot for its overall power level and would rather bring other starters and build paths to its level than nerf it more.
- Decreased base damage from 90/145/200/255/310 to 90/140/190/240/290
The King of Uruk has lived up to his name, sporting a very potent win rate, pick and ban rate, and a resilience to the nerfs we have already implemented. Drop Kick in particular had an issue causing it to deal significantly more damage than intended in moments that matter the most; when a god is kicked into a wall. Fixing this alone is a large nerf but probably not enough on its own. We are also increasing the cooldown on Drop Kick and lowering the initial burst on Winds of Shamash. These changes should lower the frequency and impact Gilgamesh can bring in a fight.
- Fixed an issue where this ability did 15 additional Base Damage and 15% additional Physical Power Scaling to gods kicked into a wall. This only applied to Ranks 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Drop Kick. This damage should now match the “Burst Damage” listed on the description
- Increased Cooldown from 14s to 16s
- Decreased Initial Damage from 90/150/210/270/330 to 90/145/200/255/310
Sol previously had a significant amount of time that was baked into these abilities, resulting in a significant delay before she could throw Stella Burst and a significant delay from taking other actions after throwing. This broke, causing these to be instant. Overall this bug was received so well that we have feedback that players would rather he see nerfs elsewhere than to have this delay return. These delays we are re-introducing are minor and overall preserve the feeling of the bug while also providing a small window for things like animations to play without breaking. In short this should result in less clunky visuals but preserve the clunk-free gameplay.
- Added 0.1s Setup Time to the activation of this ability
- Added a 0.2s Postfire time to Stellar Burst
- This functionally adds a 0.03-0.06s delay to the Basic Attack fired after Stellar Burst’s projectile due to how this Postfire time is considered.
Janus’ ability to consistently engage a fight with a close range Through Space and Time and delete players’ health while opening a path to engage makes him an incredibly potent pick in the SPL. Combined with some item synergy around Soul Gem and Staff of Myrddin it is no wonder he is seeing the play he is. Through Space and Time is seeing a decent hit to its damage, lowering just how devastating this ability is when it connects and bringing its strength more in line for the level of utility this ability brings to a team.
- Decreased Base Damage from 300/400/500/600/700 to 300/375/450/525/600
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 75% to 65%
Raijin brings the thunder at the top levels of play. Consistent damage combined with strong burst and a powerful CC ultimate makes him a potent threat. We are increasing the cooldown on his consistent damage while lowering his long duration CC on Raiju, enabling enemies to better avoid the incoming skillshots from Raijin.
- Increased cooldown from 9s to 10s
- Decreased Mark Duration from 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s to 4s at all ranks
Download free Smite update 11.86 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.