Smite update 11.86 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Smite 11.86 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes fixes, and more. Apart from this, Smite version 11.86 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big season update added new changes fixes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite version 11.86 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Smite Patch 11.84 Notes (June 29, 2021)
Soul Gem brings both strong burst and strong utility combined into one package. The overall potency of this combo, especially on gods capable of quickly stacking its effect. A soft adjustment to its damage output should make sure its overall power is in line with more focused choices.
- Decreased Bonus Damage from 30% of your Magical Power to 25% of your Magical Power
Charon’s Coin has seen a huge influx in overall play since our last buff. At the time we increased Magical Power and decreased its cost. We are reverting one of these buffs to find the middle ground for that buff.
- Decreased Magical Power from 90 to 80
Stone of Gaia provides a large influx of health and restoration in addition to bring a strong counter to a slew of gods. The passive should feel like a strong bonus when built in the right situation but at its current strength certain gods are better off not engaging. A reduction puts it closer to being a strong bonus.
- Decreased max health restored from passive from 15% over 5s to 8% over 5s
The Dark Enchantress and array of spells have definitely made their mark on the battleground. While her early numbers were looking close to balanced we have seen a notable rise as players have learned what they can do with Morgan Le Fay. Her overall damage is very high and her win rate is climbing. Her primary damage and control comes from Sigil Mastery and its low cooldown makes it a constant threat to enemies. A cooldown increase should make this threat more manageable.
- Increased Cooldown from 10s to 12s
- Increased cooldown from 14s to 15s
- Decreased Bite Scaling from 40% to 35%
- Decreased Scaling from 65% to 55%
- Decreased Base Damage from 60/115/170/225/280 to 60/110/160/210/260
- Decreased Base Damage from 60/120/180/240/300 to 60/115/170/225/280
- Decreased Jab Damage from 100/160/220/280/340 to 100/155/210/265/320
- Decreased Landing Hit Base damage from 50/110/170/240/290 to 50/100/150/200/250
- Decreased Landing Hit HP damage from 5/7/9/11/13% to 5/6.5/8/9.5/11%
- Added ‘per hit’ to the 2% HP damage
- Decreased Bonus Health Shield from 10+20 per level to 10+10 per level
- Decreased Base Damage from 175/250/325/400/475 to 165/235/305/375/445
- Increased Cooldown from 85s to 100s
- The damage change is for both Spear and War Cry. The cooldown is only for Spear
- Decreased base damage from 90/145/200/255/310 to 90/140/190/240/290
- Fixed an issue where this ability did 15 additional Base Damage and 15% additional Physical Power Scaling to gods kicked into a wall. This only applied to Ranks 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Drop Kick. This damage should now match the “Burst Damage” listed on the description
- Increased Cooldown from 14s to 16s
- Decreased Initial Damage from 90/150/210/270/330 to 90/145/200/255/310
- Added 0.1s Setup Time to the activation of this ability
- Added a 0.2s Postfire time to Stellar Burst
- This functionally adds a 0.03-0.06s delay to the Basic Attack fired after Stellar Burst’s projectile due to how this Postfire time is considered.
- Decreased Base Damage from 300/400/500/600/700 to 300/375/450/525/600
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 75% to 65%
- Increased cooldown from 9s to 10s
- Decreased Mark Duration from 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s to 4s at all ranks
Download free Smite update 11.86 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.