Smite update 11.34 patch notes (v7.3) for PS4 released. According to the official Smite 11.34 patch notes, the latest hotfix added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Smite update 11.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season 7 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.34 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 11.34 Patch Notes (v7.3)
A new event begins in SMITE that will follow the story of the next two god releases. Dark times are approaching in the SMITE universe as Yggdrasil withers away from Persephone’s failed plan. Mulan is determined to help humanity in any way she can. She will encounter friends and enemies as she uncovered the truth about the signs that signal the terrifying events that will soon unfold. Can Mulan persevere through the Grim Omens?
- The “Buy All” option will be available in the Grim Omens event for 7680 gems
- Players will automatically receive Grim Omens items as they are released if they choose to Buy All.
- There will be 4 chapters in the Grim Omens event, and each chapter will have an event chest associated with it
- There will be 6 items (5 skins and 1 Cosmetic Bundle) in each chapter’s Chest
- The base price to roll a chapter’s Chest is 400 Gems
- There will be an initial discount of 20% for each Grim Omens Release for each chapter.
- This discount will be 320 gems per roll instead of 400.
- All Grim Omens event skins will also have a direct purchase option available for 750 gems. Event skins are Standard
- Grim Omens event skins will remain available at 750 gems after the event concludes
- Cosmetic Bundles do not have a Direct Purchase option
- Unlocking all 6 items from a chapter will unlock that chapter’s reward skin
- Each of the 4 chapter reward skins are Unlimited
- Each unlimited chapter skin will be available for 1920 gems when the event is over.
- Receive the final event reward, Unlimited Totem Caller Hou Yi, by unlocking all 24 items from the event
- Grim Omens Quests
- There will be 8 Grim Omens Quests total, 2 Quests per chapter.
- A Chapter’s Quests are unlocked after a purchase from an item in that chapter.
- Quests reward 50 Gems each, for a total of 400 gems.
Live March 10!
- Esports and Live Streams
- Fixed an issue where client showed incorrect times for upcoming SPL matches
- Integrated a new reporting tool making it easier for the Hi-Rez Support team to identify players detected by our automated systems for review and action.
Live with the launch of 7.3
- Increased the Duration of Assault Lobby by 10s, and set MOTD to match Assault, to ensure players have enough time for rerolls and trading
- Esports and Live Streams
- Added SPL rosters to the “Info” tab
- Fixed an issue where Speed Buff on certain maps would display the bonus as 15%
- Towers on this map will now reveal stealthed Units like they do in other maps
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to invite party members because of an error about them “being invited recently” also reduced party invite lockout time for when this is working in intended scenarios
- Fixed an issue in the party menu where the “Kick” option would appear on players who weren’t in your party
- Fixed an issue with invalid account links between Twitch and SMITE
- Data Driven Auto-Buy and Recommended Items – addressed an issue that was causing some gods to be recommended builds without boots.
Gods and Items
- Vision Shard
- Fixed an issue where Auto-Buy and AI Bots were not upgrading Vision Shard to another relic
- Fixed an issue where Mulan’s sword could disappear when using emotes in a certain order
- Fixed an issue where the particle FX on the 3rd hit of her basic attack chain were not the correct size
- Charm Caster The Morrigan
- Adjusted audio on multiple abilities for better gameplay clarity
- Gravehound Anubis
- Fixed an issue where audio on his Ability 3 had stopped playing
- Announcer Packs
- Weak3n Announce Pack Volumes have been increased
With 7.3 comes a new Split! Following our new approach for Ranked in Season 7 we are adjusting players variance rating and not their direct MMR. Preserving MMR allows for strong matches at the start of the split. Variance resetting will allow for players to move more quickly. This results in similarly intense matches while letting players MMR value more more rapidly. Feel you belong in Gold but are stuck in Silver? Here is your chance to prove it! But be careful, this works in the reverse as well! Focus up and try your best to earn your MMR!
This new approach allowed the start of Season 7 to establish a healthy Matchmaking Curve quickly using previous data as a strong starting point. Players quickly found their MMR values and had healthier matches along the way. Continue to expect the Matchmaker to really refine its understanding of each players skill level over the coming splits! We do however strive to find improvements to address concerns that arise. Variance reset has shown many positives, but the initial strength of the reset felt too swingy. Lowering the Variance reset amount will help with this. We also saw player concerns about players obtaining Masters and then not trying as much due to demotion not being a penalty. Masters players can now demote out of Masters. If you want to keep the illustrious title reserved for only the top players, you have to work to keep it! Good Luck!
- This split will feature a soft variance reset.
- For players below 37% Variance will be reset to 37% Variance. (Was previously 53%.)
- God Leaderboards are not reset this split, rather will be reset at Mid Season. Earn some Diamond Boarders and show off your stuff with your favorite gods!
- MMR is not reset this split.
- Masters Division players can now demote out of Masters Division following the standard demotion rules.
“Blink creates moments where players can catch each other out of position quickly. It can close the gaps for an aggressive play or serve as a last minute escape with enough skilled jukes. Its strength, cooldown and distance covered allow it to be a constant threat that is difficult to counter. Adjusting these aspects should make the relic healthier as a whole while still allowing it to be a strong choice.”
- Increased Cooldown from 120s to 140s.
- Decreased Range from 55 to 45.
- Cooldown remains unchanged at 120s.
- Decreased Range from 55 to 45.
“Mace is the go-to for many junglers, who rely on that extra power to keep up in clear speed. However, a difficult choice arises if you need Hand of the Gods because this start requires junglers to skip potions. This adjustment will not only allow that start to be possible but also give an extra potion for the junglers, giving them more health to play around with in the early game if they so choose.”
- Decreased cost from 700 to 650.
- All Tier 2 and Tier 3 items building from this will remain the same total cost.
“Season 7 Penetration adjustments left these shoes in a strange spot. Power was added, but adding any more power to makeup for the penetration loss would increase Mage damage to non-god targets to a dangerous level. We tried to find a middle ground but they ended up feeling lackluster compared to Shoes of Focus. Rather than just focusing on these as damage boots we are adding some sustain elements to give them their own niche.”
- Added 8% Lifesteal
- Added 100 Mana
“Transcendance has become core in a variety of builds. While we like gods having an option to rush into solid power and mana regen, the cooldown reduction pushed it over the edge. We are moving the Cooldown Reduction to the fully evolved form which gives other items more room to fit into builds.”
- No longer provides 10% Cooldown Reduction.
- Now provides 10% Cooldown Reduction when fully evolved.
“Kukulkan has really stormed into play, becoming a serious top level pick and succeeding across the game. The changes to his base stats and Whirlwind helped him be more impactful, and after a partial revert on Whirlwind this ability is in a solid spot. Rather than fully reverting him we are targeting other aspects like his Passive that contributes heavily to his damage output, and his ultimate cooldown which enables objective secure.”
- Decreased Power gained from Mana from 5% to 4%.
- Increased Cooldown from 70s to 90s.
“Nemesis fans in Season 7 were not happy with a small power scaling increase on Swift Vengeance. Given Nemesis’ history where single balance adjustments could really tip the scales with her and a whole new Season approaching, we were perhaps too reserved. As things have now settled we are reducing the cooldown on Slice and Dice, improving her clear speed and giving her more opportunities to get damage out.”
- Decreased Cooldown from 13s to 11s.
“A familiar sight in our new Bonus Balance format. Odin’s rework gave him significantly more flexibility and strength and this strength has stayed through multiple adjustments. Raven Shout shield makes him difficult to fight against and contributes heavy burst when used in the bird bomb. We are toning this and Gungnir’s Might’s scaling by 10%, taking some of the edge off these abilities. Ring of Spears is more widely applicable and is now on the level of other ultimate abilities. A cooldown of 90s now feels right.”
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling of Shield Health from 60% to 50%
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from Gungnir Throw Damage from 60% to 50%
- Increased Cooldown from 75s to 90s
“This god has seen colossal growth in win-rate metrics since his most recent change. Vamana’s buff gave him too much immediate speed, allowing him to quickly outpace enemies off a few hits. We are spreading this out more to give enemies more time to get away before full speed is reached.”
- This ability now provides 3% Movement Speed per stack on successful hit and stacks up to 5 times
- Changed from 5% Movement Speed and 3 stacks
“Mage’s Blessing at the top level was often being ignored in favor of more successful aggressive starts or early stacking item rushes. We want to ensure that building a Blessing is at least a solid choice for its role, and an increase in Magical Power should do just that.”
- Increased Magical Power from 20 to 30
“Enchanted Ring (the tier 2 of the ring tree) had an odd power curve. When purchased it often resulted in a large amount of unspent gold. We are making its cost match closer to other tier 2 items and giving it power to match that cost.”
- Increased Cost from 1100 to 1300
- All Tier 3 items building from this will remain the same total cost.
- Increased Power from 40 to 55
“Devourer’s Gauntlets have been slowely phased out in favor of Transcendance rushes or Bloodforge rushes. Devourer’s Gauntlet and Bloodforge shared similar identities in a finished build, further pushing one to be stronger than the other. We are increasing the Lifesteal of Devourer’s Gauntlet to make it the clear winner when it comes to sustain, while letting Bloodforge and Transcendance be the strong immediate power spikes.”
- Increased Base Physical Lifesteal from 10% to 15%
“Aphrodite brings strong utility and allows a hyper carry to play much more aggressively than normally possible. While a strong strength to have, Aphrodite players don’t feel that strength as directly and also makes her more team composition depended. We are reducing the cooldown on Kiss early and giving Love Birds an initial hit. These changes will give her better utility and damage for herself and will give Love Birds better feedback as to when an enemy was hit.”
- Reduced cooldown from 16/15/14/13/12 to 14/13.5/13/12.5/12
- Now has an initial hit
- 15/25/35/45/55 (+15% of your magical power)
“Cerberus is an aggressive frontline guardian but lacked the base health late game to fully accomplish that goal. A boost to his per level should give him that extra bit of presence needed to succeed.”
- Increased HP per level from 86 to 95
“Guan Yu’s dash had a locked camera, making this ability handle strangely and prevented Guan Yu from quickly turning like other dashes allow. This will make Guan Yu more responsive. A true “quality of life” change.”
- Removed the camera lock when using this ability
“Merlin’s mastery over magic has been felt by many a player, giving validity to his claim of being a Master Wizard. His fire stance in particular can melt enemies who are caught out. A reduction to Dragonfire and his Elemental Mastery’s scaling will decrease the situations he can destroy an enemy with little chance to fight back.”
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling damage per tick from 25% to 20%
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling damage per hit from 20% to 15%
“Clay Soldiers are integral to Nu Wa really bringing burst to a fight. The lack of scaling movement speed and the long cooldown however really limited her damage capability and hurt her overall reliability. By boosting these we expect Nu Wa players to have more control over landing her full combo.”
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 365 to 365/380/395/410/425
- Decreased Cooldown from 18 to 16
“The Ruler of the Heavens often sees his reign cut short, struggling to succeed in the early game and having a late game that didn’t compensate for that weakness. Focused Light and Consecration are his core clear and self peel abilities. Improving these will allow him more success in the early game. Touch of Fate is getting a bump, giving him a more rewarding late game for both his in-hands and the improved Focused Light.”
- Increased Olorun’s Critical hits from 50% increased damage to 60%
- Increased damage from 100/145/190/235/280 to 110/155/200/245/290
- Increased Slow from 20% to 30%
“Persephone is getting a sweeping list of changes to allow her players to better show their skill with Harvest while reducing her ultimate ability’s effectiveness when blindly thrown at an enemy team. Harvest will see a reduction in mechanical clunk and a quicker growth time. Additionally her Harvest Flower will now run the same distance but in a shorter time, giving opponents a smaller window to juke the plants bite. Finally, her Ultimate will now be more escapable when trapped alone and will take longer to grab onto enemies as they try to flee its grasp.”
- Decreased prefire time on this ability from .2s to .1s.
- Decreased minimum distance between Harvest placements from 5 units to 2.5 units.
- Decreased time the base Harvest plant takes to evolve into a sprout from 4s to 2.5s
- Decreased time the base Harvest plant takes to evolve into a flower from 24s to 16s.
- Decreased chase time from 3s to 2.2s.
- Increased movement speed from 440 to 600.
- Decreased speed at which a tether will reach to grab you by 50%.
- Decreased Attack Speed penalty from 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% to 15% at all ranks.
“Sobek previously bullied the solo lane with Guardian’s Blessing, making it difficult to truly buff him as a support. Now that Guardian’s Blessing has protections against use in the Solo lane we are bringing strength back to this God of the Nile.”
- Increased HP per level from 86 to 95
- Increased Healing per hit from 20/30/40/50/60 to 30/40/50/60/70
“Sol is seeing a variety of feels changes that will make her smoother to play. Unstable Manifestation’s heat decay was rapid, punishing Sol heavily for being out of combat for even a second. We are slowing this decay down to give more wiggle room in ability activation and picking fights. Radiance will no longer push back minions making it easier to use as a clear tool. Finally, Supernova will now deploy more quickly and provide a large burst of heat. Supernova will be more impactful both in its immediate effect and giving a second way to quickly build heat when needed. Sol is really heating things up!”
- Sol loses heat less fast once Heat starts its decay
- Decay speed reduced by 25%
- The damage from this ability no longer causes minion hit reactions
- Time between shots decreased from 0.24 to 0.18
- Increased the heat gain from firing this ability from 10 to 40
“Since Xing Tian’s Project Olympus patch that ironed out many issues and bugs that he had, he has surged into popularity as a top competitive support. He brings strong aggression and crowd control to any team. We are decreasing some of the extra damage from Sky Cutting Axe and the late game control of Hook Slam, keeping him in a strong position but letting other Supports compete more directly.”
- Decreased duration of Root from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s to 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4s
- Decreased damage from 65/85/105/125/145 to 60/80/100/120/140
In 7.3 we adjusted Persephone with the goal of shifting her strength, not directly buffing her. From feedback we see the concern that the improved functionality of Harvest and the faster Flowers were not offset by the Ultimate changes. We are including some additional nerfs to Harvest’s scaling and one more nerf to her Ultimate’s base damage. Persephone and her Harvest ability will feel better to play with in 7.3 but won’t necessarily be stronger as a whole.
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 80 to 75%.
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 90 to 85%.
- Decreased Base Damage from 195/270/345/420/495 to 175/245/315/385/455.
- Addressed UI related issues.
- Added some exploits.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Smite 11.34 for PS4 is now available for download.