Smite update 11.10 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Smite 11.10 patch notes, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, the latest Smite patch 11.10 also contains various fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, server performance, game crashing, and more.
Previously, an update was released with a new Assault map which has entirely new art set and some mechanical changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.10 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 11.10 Patch Notes for PS4 and XBox One (Updated)
- Fixed an issue where Daily login reward not showing correct day and reward
- Fixed an issue where the Daily login reward prompt was reappearing after 2nd client login of the day
- Fixed an issue where the SWC 2015 EPIC loading frame was showing the incorrect tier
- Fixed an issue where the Assault Phoenixes were not showing names
- Fixed an issue where the Exclusive and Limited filters were not working in the store
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.10 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with the last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements
- Smite patch 11.10 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added gameplay improvements with Smite patch 11.10.
- Added various minor under the hood changes with Smite 11.10.
Smite update 11.10 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.