Smite update 11.14 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released for players. According to the Smite 11.14 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes for issues related to the stuttering/lag, server performance, game crashing, and more. Apart from this, the latest Smite patch 11.14 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, anupdate was released with two new Egyptian gods Horus and Set as well as various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.13 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 11.14 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Resolve a purchase issue that was occurring in the God Select Lobby.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 11.14 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Stability and performance improvements
- Smite PS4 update 11.14 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added gameplay improvements with Smite patch 11.14.
- Added various minor under the hood changes with Smite 11.14.
Smite update 11.14 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.