Smite update 11.51 released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Smite 11.51 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Smite version 11.51 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added Tsukuyomi, mew Moon Bundle 3, cosprey chest, Rav3n chest, and other fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite version 11.51 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
What is new in Smite 11.51?
- [PC] Re-addressing chat losing focus when receiving a new chat message
- [PC] Fixed chest purchase issues due to slower connections
- Fixed match lobby ability descriptions not displaying correctly on Cthulhu and Tsukuyomi
- Fixed SPL standings showing incorrect data
- Fixed Tsukuyomi getting interrupted during Ultimate dash
- Fixed on instant cast, Tsukuyomi Silver Moon Caltrops going further than intended if camera is flicked.
- Fixed Hera Divine Shroud not going on cooldown or costing mana if interrupted or damaged
- Fixed for crashing issues with Terra.
- Added fixed for framerate drop issues.
- Smite PS4 11.50 added optimizations to the game.
- Added Performance improvements.
- Various under the hood fixes
Download free Smite update 11.51 on PS4 and Xbox One.