Smite PS4 update 11.24 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Smite update 11.24 patch notes, the latest update comes with a new Hunter and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Smite version 11.24 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various balancing, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.24 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite PS4 Update 11.24 Patch Notes
New Norse Hunter
- When Heimdallr gains vision of an enemy god he gains Physical Power, up to a maximum of 5 gods. When an enemy god would disappear from vision (including Stealth) Heimdallr continues to see them for 4s. Heimdallr’s Critical Strikes only deal 70% bonus damage.
- Physical Power per Stack : 3%
- 1.3 / 1.3 / 1.5 swing time and Damage
- 7.5 ft AoE on the initial 2 hits that hit for 33% damage.
- Heimdallr throws his sword, Hofuð, into the air. It shines with brilliant light that reveals enemies within 120 ft. Heimdallr can refire this ability to call the sword down, causing it to fly to the target location and damage enemies.
- Damage : 70/130/190/250/310 (+105% of your Physical Power)
- Cost : 50/55/60/65/70
- Cooldown : 14s
- Heimdallr blows the Gjallarhorn for 2s, causing enemies in front of him to lose Movement and Attack Speed while taking damage every .5s. While blowing his horn Heimdallr is immune to knockups and gains bonus protections. When Heimdallr ends this cast, either through cancelling it himself or after 2s, he raises the Gjallarhorn for a final blast. This blast damages enemies and knocks them away from Heimdallr.
- Damage Per Tick : 8/16/24/32/40 (+35% of your Physical Power)
- Knockback Damage : 50/90/130/170/210 (+60% of your Physical Power)
- Protections : 16/22/28/34/40
- Slow : 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%
- Slow Duration : 1.5s
- Cost : 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown : 14s
- Heimdallr manifests a fragment of the Bifrost at his target location. When two fragments are placed they become linked, allowing Heimdallr to traverse the Bifrost. The greater the distance between the fragments the longer it takes to begin traversing and the longer it takes for it to be usable again. If Heimdallr places a third fragment down, the oldest fragment vanishes. Enemies that walk between two fragments are revealed to Heimdallr.
- Distance Scale : 85 to 700ft
- Warmup Scale : 0.5s to 3.5s
- Cooldown Scale: 14s to 210/180/150/120/90s
- Cost : 40
- Cooldown : Variable
- Heimdallr charges forward, axe ready. If Heimdallr hits an enemy god he stuns them before unleashing a devastating swing of his axe, launching his target into the sky. A Bifrost portal appears and Heimdallr sends the launched foe through the realms of Muspelheim and Niflheim before returning them back to the battleground at a random location in front of him. Muspelheim burns the enemy every .5s for 1.5s while Niflheim slows the enemy for 2.5s.
- Hit Damage : 150/240/330/420/510 (+110% of your Physical Power)
- Muspelheim Damage : 25/35/45/55/65 (+15% of your Physical Power)
- Wall Hit Damage : 35/75/115/155/195 (+45% of your Physical Power)
- Niflheim Slow : 25%
- Travel Duration : 4s
- Cost : 70/75/80/85/90
- Cooldown : 90s
Smite update 11.24 is now available for download.